dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin realm users

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:57:31 -0700

kedar wrote:
>> when I create a new admin user, the user must be added to the asadmin
>> group.
> Yes, no choice, really.

If that's the case, maybe admin GUI shouldn't allow user to fill in the
group name, but make it read only with 'asadmin' prefilled as the
group. Currently, GUI is allowing user to type in a comma separated
list for the group when creating the user.
Should this be done for both file-realm and admin-realm ?

thanks
Anissa