dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin realm users

From: Peter Fabian <Peter.Fabian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:07:36 +0200

thanx Kedar. (Im talking about the admin realm)

3 issue:
-the admin gui does not behave nicely when a user logs in who is not
member of the asadmin group, I bet authentication is fine but
authorization not and the gui just does not work. (HTTP Status 403 -
Access to the requested resource has been denied) and the browser must
be restarted to get to the login menu again.
-why do we have then the possibility to add the user to groups if there
are no other groups and if the user is not part of asadmin, see above.
-the password field is mandatory even when editing an exsisting user...
that should not be.

Peter Fabian
Sun Software
AIM/skype:fabianpetergabor