dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Quicklook Issues

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:09:42 -0500

Hi Dinesh,

  I completely deleted and refreshed my appserv-tests directory today
and also did a full 'maven clean clobber bootstrap' and 'maven
configure-runtime' from the boostrap directory. Is that adequate to
make everything fresh?

  If so, I'll try to do that again tomorrow morning and see if it helps.

Thanks,
Tom