dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: test failure - Property HttpDefaultPort was circularly defined

From: Annies <annies_a_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:53:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kedar/Bill/Bhakti,

I think there are three different issues.

In Bill's workspace, a proper version of jbi-install.jar has not been published into S1AS_HOME.

In Bhakti's case, there was a port conflict issue.

In Kedar's machine, EE QL is passing and PE is failing. I just ran a PE QL and all the tests passed. But looking at his config.properties, the failure does not seem to be related to the changes made yesterday. I hope Sony will have more inputs on these test failures. I am looking into the log that Kedar sent to figure out what could be going wrong.

Thanks
Annies

Bored stiff? Loosen up...