dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish API to start/stop

From: Ashish Sahni <Ashish.Sahni_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:57:49 -0800

That was not obvious, but is the least of my worries. Some notes:

- First, the glassfish binary is not present in a maven2 repository, is
it ?
- glassfish-image-SNAPSHOT.jar seems to be downloadable from
http://download.java.net/javaee5/trunk/nightly/<platform> as a maven2
legacy depedency
but it still complains about checksum validation failure and .pom
lookups in subsequent runs
- The setup/installation does seem to be fairly convoluted. If these
steps are documented,
or if anybody has done the setup installation via a maven2 project, let
me know.

To reiterate my original request - looking for the glassfish server
runtime used in 'embedded' mode
ie., from within a java program. Am I looking for v3 ;)

Thanks
Ashish