dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: GlassFish build failure]

From: Ken Cavanaugh <Ken.Cavanaugh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:46:31 -0700

On Mar 21, 2007, at 4:28 PM, Bill Shannon wrote:

> The build failed again last night. Is this another case of the
> binary dependencies not being in sync with source code changes?

Looks like it. We just fixed one of the main IIOP FOLB bugs
(initial cluster config is not the same as the XML file) by
adding a new InitialGroupInfoService, which is delivered as
part of the ORB code in optorbcomp.jar. This is one of the binary
dependencies, and Sheetal just did the ORB integration along
with the corresponding app server changes yesterday at around
4:45 PM PST.

Ken.