dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrading TopLink Essentials

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:03:00 -0400

Hi Jason,

  TopLink Essentials is completely contained within the
toplink-essentials.jar and toplink-essentials-agent.jar files. You can
actually download new versions from the following page:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/persistence/JavaPersistence.html

  The thing you need to remember is that official release version have
gone through more QA than the weekly builds.

-Tom