dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: [forum question] glassfish server not responding after some time

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:46:32 -0400

Hi Binod,

The user just replied. He/she is running on JDK6, and deployed 2 apps
on glassfish and one of them is old app. This caused some sort of
deadlock in datasource access. After removing the old app, everything
works fine.

[my comments] So quick-startup was not the cause of the original
problem. Sorry for the confusion.

-cheng