dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Old Admin UI

From: Sudhir Prabhu <Sudhir.Prabhu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:38:28 +0530

I get NullPointers at many places. And I am finding it very hard to work
on the new GUI. I understand that it is still very new. But I end up
spending a lot of time figuring out whats wrong.

Can we also have the old admin UI till the new one is stabilized? That
will help me and some of us in the team a lot.

Thanks
Sudhir