dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS API not in the maven repository

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:00:53 -0800

Binod wrote:
> Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
>

>> Hi, I'd like to get the JMS API on the maven repository. Who should I
>> talk to to make that happen?
>>
> George would be the person. Cc'd him.

Thanks.

George, the process is really simple, and now that all the code is CDDL,
we have legal clearance, too.

Basically, we just need to build the source (or better yet, take some
existing snapshot that corresponds to some milestone), and upload it in
a certain place.

I have all the tools, documentations, and everything. Some other GF
modules are already doing this, so it basically amounts to just stealing
a part of the build script from other modules.

I saw that you are in SCA14, so if it's convenient we can talk in person.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi