dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSP debugging issues with V2 b33

From: ludo <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:56:48 -0800

Kin-man Chung wrote:
> This is indeed a bug with Jasper, introduced when I put in
> support for Jsr199 last year (August). Looks like nobody has been
> debugging JSP?

So we do not have regression tests there? A bit scary...Can you add one
with your integration?
Also why did we change the property names in sun-web.xml? Why can't we
keep the exact same ones as in GF v1?
Unless the old properties still work with your new fix?

I would not want to tell developers to change these in order to debug
jsps...

Ludo