dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: bootstrap glassfish nightly - Cookie rejected?

From: Dinesh Patil <Dinesh.Patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:43:07 -0800

First thing is this is just a warning, harmless message, download is
successful if you see after this message.
Last week I updated maven.repo.remote to use maven repository mirror
(http://maven1.glassfishwiki.org) of maven repository
(https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository) without https
to resolve Cookie warning:

glassfishwiki.org went down couple of times during this week, which
broke the build, so i reverted that change. There is a plan to move this
wiki site on another server, so once that's done, we can do above change
again.
thanks
Dinesh