dev@glassfish.java.net

bootstrap glassfish nightly - Cookie rejected?

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:06:16 -0500

I got this Cookie rejected problem this morning when I tried to
bootstrap the nightly. I think this has been asked before, but I forgot
what was the cause and how to work around it...

| Downloading SNAPSHOT jar files now glassfish
| Memory: 3M/17M
Attempting to download glassfish-image-SNAPSHOT.jar.
57762K downloaded
Cookie rejected: "$Version=0;
JSESSIONID=F42C2DDECCFBAA1607474DF8C493A965; $Path=/servlets". Illegal
path attribute "/servlets". Path of origin:
"/nonav/repository/glassfish-image/jars/glassfish-image-SNAPSHOT.jar"