dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish JNDI

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:09:00 +0100

Hi Amy,

Is there any reason why you are using Glassfish JNDI rather than Tomcat JNDI?
Using Tomcat JNDI I am successful at doing JNDI lookups to Glassfish. There are
some tips here

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html#nonJavaEEwebcontainerRemoteEJB

and here

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=1368