dev@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish JNDI

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:58:35 -0800

Hi,

I'm trying to enable GlassFish JNDI after embedding Tomcat in GlassFish.

I turn off Catalina naming support (catalina.useNaming=false) and set
JNDI properties as below to use the GlassFish JNDI.

System.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,"com.sun.enterprise.naming")

System.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory")

System.setProperty(Context.STATE_FACTORIES,"com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl")

JNDI lookup still doesn't work. Anyone has experience with this (what
am I missing)?

Thanks,
Amy