dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: SQLAnyhwere / Connection Pool

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:29:52 +0100

Cheng,
> I usually create a jdbc-connection-pool first, then create a
> jdbc-resource that references that jdbc-connection-pool. If you do
> it in admin gui, it prompts you in each step.
>
> You can look at the jdbc/__default in domain.xml, just for example,
> <jdbc-resource enabled="true" jndi-name="jdbc/__default"
> object-type="user" pool-name="DerbyPool"/>
> DerbyPool is also defined in domain.xml.
>
> You can get more help info by running the 2 asadmin commands:
> asadmin.bat help create-jdbc-connection-pool
> asadmin.bat help create-jdbc-resource
That's not the point. I already had set up a Connection pool and a jdbc
resource, but the question is: How to tell GF that a specific EJB-module
has to be bound to a specific JDBC resource. It is always using the
__default resource, but I want it to use a specific resource. How to do
that?

Thanks
Markus