dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: wrong password with 'start-domain'

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:28:04 -0500

> It appears to me that the domain that you created for developer profile
> (using
> e.g. ant -f setup.xml or glassfish/bootstrap> maven configure-runtime).
> In this
> case the domain startup needs no admin password.

That would explain it, as I created the server with 'maven
configure-runtime.' Even though it doesn't *need* a password in this
case, it'd be nice if it still checked it when I specify one on the
command line. (Though I understand there may be nothing that makes sense
to check it against.)

I'll try again with a cluster setup and see if that does it.

Thanks all,
Bobby