dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml in notepad

From: Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:42:02 -0800

If the file in question is generated by the server code, why doesn't
it simply use the Java-defined System property to emit line endings?
Then native editors will work without issues (unless you try to edit
a file in Windows that was created on a Unix server...unlikely that
this is an issue).

Sorry if this is too simple, but I have to ask...

Craig