dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml in notepad

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:17:57 -0600

Good point! The Windows build of Glassfish should absolutely use
Windows line endings in config files.

I honestly approach all Java "stuff" from a multiplatform perspective
and didn't even consider (or remember) that you have GF builds with
various platform-specific features etc for the various environments
you're supporting.

Wayne