dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: why on demand initialization of admin service?

From: Gustav Trede <Gustav3d_devel_at_spray.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:55:33 +0100

Sahoo ,
   Permanently wasting memory / bloating the VM just to save an eventual
admin logon 2 sec. of waiting ?.
   No thanks, its very reasonable to not init the admin service until
its actually needed.

   It would be a nice idea to let the admin service be able to "unload"
itself after x idle time from last admin logout ?.

   regards
          gustav