dev@glassfish.java.net

New version of Admin Console is available

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:39:45 -0800

The GUI team has finished making all the changes related to switching to
the new JSF version of Admin Console. Starting from Monday, 12/11
nightly build, you will be getting the new console. You should notice
the change easily as there is noticeable visual difference in the Common
Task page.
As all the code is rewritten from scratch, we do expect some bugs
initially. Please bear with us and file issues as you encounter them.
Here is the list of high priority issues that we are working on actively
and expect to have a fix within a week.
- Navigation Tree doesn't refresh correctly
- Missing breadcrumb
- Context sensitive online help is not available. (We are depending on
Woodstock team to deliver a fix)

Between now and 1/15/2007, the old version of Admin GUI will be
available at http://<hostname>:<port>/adminconsole

Please let me know if there is any questions.

thanks
Anissa.