dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish functions?

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:56:40 -0800

Hi Konsuli

We would definitely like to assist with your effort you but we would
need some information :
    - What is missing in the current glassfish eclipse plugin ?
    - Why a new project rather than extending the existing one ?
    - Do you have a draft of the features you want to implement (with
dates preferably) ?

Thanks, Jerome