dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin deployment problem on Win XP

From: Qingqing Ouyang <Qingqing.Ouyang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:30:53 -0600

I noticed the same thing... If you have installed the server using
admin port 4848, you might want to try the following deploy command. It
seems to have worked for me:

asadmin deploy --user admin (or your admin user name) --port 4848 (or
the port you installed with) <the file name>

I'll leave it to whoever changed the default port number to explain the
reason.

Thanks,
Q^2