dev@glassfish.java.net

IMPORTANT: GlassFish v2 M3 feature freeze build promotion is done

From: Dhiru Pandey <Dhiru.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:03:35 -0800

Hello All,

We have *promoted* the GlassFish V2/9.1 Milestone 3 (M3) feature freeze
build (*b26*).

*GlassFish CVS repository is now open for checkins.*

Between now and M3 completion
<http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Milestones> (Dec 11,
2006) we will be focusing on fixing P1 and P2 bugs

Please follow the following checkin guidelines as specified at:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GuidelinesandConventions.html#Commit_Procedures

_Additionally, since we are feature frozen:_

- All checkins must be accompanied with a bug id/issue id
- Any feature checkins must be approved by me or Sridatta
- The committers for following components must run *QuickLook tests on
Cluster (EE QuickLook)* when they make any checkins
    o Admin infrastructure changes related to Server startup/shutdown
    o ORB (changes that use java.nio classes must also run EE QuickLook
on Windows and Mac OS)
    o Cluster synchronization
    o Grizzly (changes that use java.nio classes must also run EE
QuickLook on Windows and Mac OS)
    o JAX-WS
    o GMS/JXTA changes
    o In-memory replication