dev@glassfish.java.net

Reached GF v2/AS9.1 feature freeze!

From: Sridatta Viswanath <Sridatta.Viswanath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:33:06 -0800

We have hit a major milestone for GFv2. *Thanks everyone* for making it
happen. All expected features should be in by now. There are some
known exceptions (like GUI, in-mem replication, some perf changes).
Please focus on bug fixes for Dec 11 M3 completion. Include bug IDs for
all checkins (except exceptions) from now on.

(PS: GF cvs on trunk is now closed for checkins. Dinesh will mail again
when it is ready to open)

Happy Thanksgiving! (for US folks)

-Sridatta