dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish on IBM PowerPC and/or IBM's JDK

From: Iran Hutchinson <iran_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:34:07 -0500

Hi Sanjeeb, I replied here:
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=20129&tstart=0

We'd like to try to get GlassFish running/building on IBM's JDK if
possible. That would go a long way to getting it run on PowerPC/
Power 5. I have gotten various errors with this effort on Linux +
IBM's JDK yesterday. It seems to be surrounding security/policy
settings/classes in Sun's JDK that are not available in IBM's JDK.
See here:

http://jspwiki.org/wiki/
BugJSPWikiWithContainerAuthenticationNotCompatibleWithIBMJDK

Iran.