dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish functions?

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:14:47 -0800

The new start-domain came online yesterday afternoon.
the new stop-domain has been in place for a few weeks...

If you want to compare start-domain times right now before you get the
latest build -- do this:

    * time some start-domain/start-na/start-inst
    * in your OS environment set NEW_LAUNCHER=true
    * repeat the startups