dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish functions?

From: Suveen Nadipalli <Suveen.Nadipalli_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:13:58 -0800

FYI :

I have the stop-domain timings from 9.1 B04 to 9.1 B24 :

B04 -> Stop-Domain = 16.50 secs
B24 -> Stop-Domain = 9.23 secs

I saw a huge improvement in stop-domain in latest 9.1 builds, but there
is not much improvement in start-domain timings. Kedar, I will check
with you on this off-line. My setup consists of 1 cluster with 2
instances and 1 DAS.

Thanks
-Suveen.