dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Implementation Improvements in Entity-Persistence

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 18:27:17 +0200

Tom,

so actually this is not an open source project in the typical way of an
open community (= everything gets discussed and decided by democratic
rules), but in fact it is centrally controlled by Oracle and Sun but we
- the independent contributors - have to follow the provided, fixed
rules but we may not discuss them?

If this is the truth, my enthusiasm in contributing to GF just has been
fallen to nearly zero. :-(

Regards
Markus