dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Implementation Improvements in Entity-Persistence

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:52:48 -0400

Hi Markus,

  I am trying to stay out of the coding style debate since for some
people it is a very personal thing.

  In this case, our enforced coding style requires braces around all
blocks. I strongly believe this makes the code easier to read. I
understand that people use other styles (and feel strongly about them),
but all code contributed to the entity-persistence module will be
required to follow that convention.

-Tom