dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Informix jdbc connection pool on SJSAS 9.0

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:56:02 -0400

Lance, Jagadish,

Thanks for the help. I will ask the user for more info.

Since he's using admingui, which populates all required fields including
datasource classname (com.informix.jdbcx.IfxDataSource), it's less
likely he got wrong configuration. He tried
com.informix.jdbcx.IfxDataSource and still got the same error.

The admin guide has pretty much the same info as in admingui.

Is the Informix jdbc driver version a factor here? Which driver version
did we test with?

Cheng