dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Compiling Glassfish in Eclipse

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 12:22:21 -0700

Markus,

Actually you are required to send patches first, before you are granted
a commit privilege ;). Which means that your cvs commit can be rejected.

The QLook instructions are quite good:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/GuidelinesandConventions.html#Quicklook_Tests
If you don't have your classpath set, and you provide correct email in the
modified config.properties, you might even get an email with tests results.

On my environment I usually have 2 test 'do not run' status in the result
because of some SSL settings, that do not affect anything in persistence
area, and for sure no persistence changes can affect the SSL support.

HTH,
-marina