dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: How many folks are using static analysis tools...

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:48:17 -0700

Bill,

The warnings were from compiling code (using JDK 1.5) that did not
use generics (since they did not exist in JDK 1.4) eg:

Set s = getASet();

So, NO, I did not use generics incorrectly. I used JDK 1.4 facilities
available at the time, correctly.

And yes, I did not consider such warnings bugs. But definitely work
addressing.

Lloyd