dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish clustering

From: Dinesh Patil <Dinesh.Patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:19:55 -0700

Carla Mott wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> I'm including the dev alias since I know there are folks on that alias
> who can answer your questions.
>
> Dinesh,
>
> Is clustering available in each of the promoted builds starting with
> b13?

Yes Carla, b13 had the clustering features available..

Looks like Bill is referring to the Clustering Document
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/build/GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html>also,
there was some bug in synchronization of node-agents/instances (Nandini,
please correct me here if not related to this) but I didn't face it on
solaris x86, tried initially on windows latest build also..

Bill can you pls try it on b18, which is the latest one, and also let us
know the commands and the detailed errors you are seeing.
thanks
Dinesh