dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Quicklook - test_results\count.txt conflict

From: Jagadesh Babu Munta <Jagadesh.Munta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:11:33 -0700

Marina,

This has been fixed on 09/20 (last wednesday) .

The issue that you reported on friday seems different, where there is no
report generation for your run.
May be if you can send me the console o/p for the run, I can debug
further. We can take this offline and report back to the alias once
resolved.

Thanks.
-- Jagadesh