dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Quicklook - test_results\count.txt conflict

From: Jagadesh Babu Munta <Jagadesh.Munta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:18:06 -0700

Hi Marina,

After working with you and the following 2 problems uncovered:

1. Report mismatch, where 5 didn't run tests not listed in the result page.
2. If master password is different than the default, then tests didn't
honor the configured property.
3. sendmail was not working.

For the first 2 problems, I fixed the tests (Thanks to Dinesh for
review) and monitored the nightly runs. Looks ok. If you checkout the
appserv-tests directory again, then you should see all these tests passing.

About the 3rd issue, this is due to the mailhost issue. The old
mailserver that is in the config.properties is not working. User has to
update to the right mailserver. The results.mailhost property in
config.properties can have following (to your solaris host where by
default sendmail is running) to work properly.
     "results.mailhost=localhost"
[Thanks for confirming that this worked for you.]

Let me know if you see still see the issues;)
Thanks.
-- Jagadesh