dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Request For Enhancement: Provision of MVN2 compatible J2EE artifact

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:05:08 +0200

Bill Shannon wrote:
> There is no "JEE". *Never* use that name. Thanks.
Sorry, I'm still living in the J2EE days and recognized that there was
some kind of change, but in fact I didn't care about the exact trademark
names and abbreviations but was interested only in the technology itself
right now. But I will respect you decision, certainly.
> Somebody is supposed to be working on providing a "javaee.jar" for
> just this purpose. I'll give him another kick and find out why
> it's taking so long.
Great, thanks a lot! This will be appreciated by a lot of programmers!

Markus