dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Request For Enhancement: Provision of MVN2 compatible J2EE artifact

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:15:35 -0700

There is no "JEE". *Never* use that name. Thanks.

http://www.java.com/en/about/brand/naming.jsp
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=35561

Somebody is supposed to be working on providing a "javaee.jar" for
just this purpose. I'll give him another kick and find out why
it's taking so long.