dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: server won't start - javax/jms/JMSException

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:38:27 -0700

> If you want to build only few modules, then you can use "bootstrap"
> instead of "bootstrap-all" to get pre-built server image and update your
> changes if the changes are not related to deleting the class files.

Ok, I decided to start over. I did maven clobber bootstrap. I got:

Attempting to download glassfish-image-SNAPSHOT.jar.
71103K downloaded
Cookie rejected: "$Version=0; JSESSIONID=ADD27B8B96DE0E1841926F71973A1B5F;
$Path=/servlets". Illegal path attribute "/servlets". Path of origin:
"/nonav/repository/glassfish-image/jars/glassfish-image-SNAPSHOT.jar"
build:start:

Is that normal?

Other than that, "clobber bootstrap" seems to have fixed the weird
error I was getting. I sure wish we could find a way to make the
whole checkout/build process more reliable...