dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: *early* draft of Principles of Project GlassFish...

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:53:11 -0700

Yes, if I log out, it works. But when I was in that timed out state, I could
get to the main page only via http://www.glassfishwiki.org/, but even from
there, if I clicked on the 'Governance' tab, I got the login warning page
(why?). From that login warning, you are pretty much stuck - I tried to click
on the right side 'GlassFish Main', and got another login warning.

regards,
-marina