dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: *early* draft of Principles of Project GlassFish...

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:47:59 -0700

Had you been editing previously?

If so, I *think* what is happening is that your session has expired and
the wiki is asking you to relogin despite the fact that you do not
really need to log-in to view. I *think* you can just log out and then
you should be able to view without login in.

We noticed this recently and have not had time to look into it, let us
know how it goes.

        - eduard/o