dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: lifecycle module classloading delegation

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:58:26 +0200

Hi,

im asking on that, because have my gf lifecycle module working as tcp
listener for Web Services requests,
and for now im working with new jax-ws 2.0.1, which is not embeded yet
to GF.
Essentially web services deployed as web apps dont have any problem
regarding delegate="false", but lifecycle module does, as it expects new
jax-ws classes, but sees old ones.
Because of that i always need to patch GF core jars.

Will appreciate any solution on that.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.