dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Tinderbox status?

From: Dinesh Patil <Dinesh.Patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 15:44:15 -0700

Actually PE QL all are passing.. the status you are seeing is for EE QL
which has Java2DB configurations has failures.

Also we are running GlassFish builds on Hudson and you can get the build
status from here, which is Blue (Success)
http://glassfishbuildtools.sun.com:8000/hudson/job/glassfish/

thanks
Dinesh