dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem loading Entity from EJB

From: Dyego Souza Dantas Leal <dyego.leal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:38:18 -0300

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED !!!! THIS IS NOT BUG , IS BUG IS IN MY BRAIN !!!

In the client , the Toplink Essentials libs MUST in ClassPath
(toplink-essentials.jar and toplink-essentials-agent.jar).... if not...
the error occurs...

Please... put them in faq !!!!

Hey Kenneth Saks !!! thank you in advance !!!

Ken Cavanaugh escreveu:
> Kenneth Saks wrote:
>> Dyego Souza Dantas Leal wrote:
>>
>>> Ok , same error occurs...
>>>

>>> The Client Code:
>>>

>>> TabelaCustaSessionRemote control =
>>> client.getRemoteSessionBean(TabelaCustaSessionRemote.class);
>>> System.out.println("getTabela(1)");
>>> dummy.example.entity.Tabelacusta tabCustaRecuperado;
>>> tabCustaRecuperado = control.getTabela(137);
>>> System.out.println("The Object "+tabCustaRecuperado);
>>>

>>> 27/06/2006 15:15:38
>>> com.sun.corba.ee.impl.encoding.CDRInputStream_1_0 read_value
>>> WARNING: "IOP00810257: (MARSHAL) Could not find class"
>>
>> Corba team,
>>
>> Is there a debug flag that will print out which class is not being
>> found?
> Unfortunately there is no direct flag for this, but the ORB transport
> debug flag may provide some information. It may in fact add too much
> information in other areas.
>
> This can be enabled by setting the property com.sun.corba.ee.ORBDebug
> to "transport".
>
> We should add the name of the class to the ORB log message when this
> error occurs.
>
> Ken.

               E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
        ***        http://javacoffe.blogspot.com        ***
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--                                        ICQ   : 1647350
$ look into "my eyes"                     Phone : +55 041 2106-1212
             Reply: dyego_at_escriba.com.br