dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: When will FCS be released?

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 15:43:52 -0700

Hi Wonseok,

We will not release today. There are tests running and we hope to
release in the next day or so. Unfortunately I just don't know.

We're working on the next roadmap. We will be doing an update
release next which is primarily bug fixes. Also we want to do
a GlassFish.next release but the contents is not decided.

The community will get a chance to give feedback on the release
contents. More to come.

carla