dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: are the dtd's published on http://www.sun.com/software/dtd/appserver/...

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:56:56 -0400

> I didn't found this dtd in the local appclient\lib\dtds folder. May be isn't
> the ACC for SJSAS9 ready?

This dtd is in sjsas-home/lib/dtds, not appclient/lib/dtds (no such directory).

It seems the appserver didn't find this dtd in local file system, and then tries to access
the internet, which could've failed due to proxy/firewall. Sun DTDs for SJSAS 9.0 has not
been published at http://www.sun.com/software/dtd/appserver/.

HTH.

Cheng