dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: source bundle page

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:16:17 -0700

Jan Luehe wrote:
> Hi Carla,
>>> Do you think it would be worthwhile keeping an integration history
>>> log for each binary component, and be able to add a comment for
>>> each integration with a description of what was changed (e.g., a
>>> bug fix) that made the integration necessary?
>>

>> I can add a 'comments' field to the table. How does that sound?
>

> That would work, but right now, the table only shows the most
> recent build into which a component was integrated. It would be
> great if we could keep a history of integrations for each component.
I started with a page like that but it was really messy to edit and maintain
correctly so Jerome suggested that we only have the last integration.
I do plan to save off the table for each major release. For example,
there will be a table for FCS when it releases and one for 9.1.

If over time it looks like we need the history we can add it.

>> BTW, you have the lock so let me know about these changes and I
>> will take over the lock when I hear from you.
>

> I'm no longer editing that page. How do I release the lock?
you don't, it will eventually time out. I'll just take.