dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Java Transaction Service module

From: Sankara Rao Bhogi <Sankara.Rao_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:14:50 +0530

Dibyendu,

 Thanks you very much for showing interest in contributing to JTS
module. I will try help you in getting up to the speed.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/integration-tech/glassfish_transactions.html
would be a good starting point. Feel free to drop me a mail to ask for
any clarifications or to provide suggestions.

regards
sankar

P.S: I am the module owner for transactions.