dev@glassfish.java.net

FYI: javaee.jar cleanup

From: Dinesh Patil <dinesh.patil_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:00:03 -0800

Hi,

Yesterday I checked in the changes to remove DTD and Schema Files from
javaee.jar to cleanup duplicate files, and now these files need to be
used from ${glassfish.home}/lib/dtds and ${glassfish.home}/lib/schemas.

I updated Application Client template scripts (appclient.template,
appclient.bat.template) to add
"$AS_INSTALL/lib/dtds":"$AS_INSTALL/lib/schemas" in the Classpath to
resolve loading of these files from server image now.

If you have any dependencies on these files from javaee.jar you may have
to update your scripts to use from ${glassfish.home}/lib/.. directories.

thanks
Dinesh