dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: HEADS UP: Upgrading the schema2beans.jar for appserver ...

From: Alex Kravtchenko <alexandre.kravtchenko_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:22:41 -0800

Hi Jerome,

   No, we did not integrated new schema2beans yet. It can be done by the
next week beginnig.
   Unfortunately, we still have not received answer on question: " Which
Netbeans version should be incorporated with glassfish - 4.1, 4.2 or 5.0?"
   I prepared and tested usage s2b of netbeans_4.1 because this version
has synchronized binaries and sources on netbeans.org.

Thanks,
--Alex